- 627 - The Battle of the Ditch। Muslims trained for this battle during Ramadan, though it occurred in the following month of Shawal.
- 1187 - Battle of Hattin. Took place at dawn -- after the Night of Power (Lailat ul-Qadr); a night during the last ten days of Ramadan when tradition says that the angel Gabriel descended and God called Muhammad to be His messenger. (It is sometimes translated as the Night of Destiny.) Sultan Saladin (Salah Al-Din Al-Ayubi) wiped out the Frankish army and went on to reclaim Jerusalem for Islam. The battle took place on July 4।
- 1981 - Iran rejected Iraqi offers for a Ramadan cease-fire।
- 1986 - Christian forces called for a Ramadan cease-fire, which lasted two weeks।
- 1987 - Iran again rejected Iraqi offers for a Ramadan cease-fire।
शराब के नशे में सोने वाले क्या जानें अज़ान क्या है!
2 months ago